Tuesday, October 10, 2006

This shirt pretty much speaks for itself. Although I'd like to argue that my dad is not a geek, he pretty much is a geek (or dork, whatever).



Mike Huhman came by the house a few weeks ago and we got to spend some quality time together.



Check it out. My parents went out to lunch the other day and took me with them. Turns out that I can now sit in a high chair! Hurray for me!



I'm getting pretty big nowadays. So big, that I've outgrown my tub. My moms had to go out and buy a new one. Here I am testing it out on a dry run. I tried filling it up with my own drool (as you can see on my shirt), but it took too long.



Again, since I'm growing so big, my folks had to get a new stroller to roll around in. My dad didn't notice that I was passed out. Boy was I tired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home