Monday, September 04, 2006

Mom took a picture of the Morton Street Gang. The back row is Conard (holding the day's supply of Pabst Blue Ribbon), Joselyn and my dad. In the front row are Charlotte and Otto (Joselyn and Conard's kids) and little old me. We got quite the commune at Morton Street, what with all of us kids!



Here's my dad trying to get me to learn some circus moves. He thinks that since he plays the accordion, that I can be his little entertainment monkey. I don't know about that.



All in all, I'm pretty tight with my pops.



Check out my new toy! It's called a Bumper Jumper. I'm still trying to figure out how it works, but I'll get it down soon enough.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW Dexter, that is such a cool jumper you have, it looks like you will have lots of fun with it! How nice of your uncles to stop by and love on you, I wish I could do that. Take care & keep growing!!

Love Aunt Katie

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home