Friday, July 14, 2006

Yup, it's been a while. No real explanation for it. You may or may not know this, but my dad is extremely lazy. He says he's a procrastinator, but I've realized that he's lazy. But not too lazy for him to take mom and me to a baby shower/welcome home party for my new friend, Otto. My dad forgot to take any pictures of Otto and me, but at least he got a nice picture of me laying on a colorful blanket.




Mom and dad brought me to meet their former neighbors from the Noe Valley days. Here I am being held by Nate, with beautiful little Saskia and Mary. We met at a Mexican restaurant in Berkeley. It was fun cause this place has tons of kids so I could cry out if I wanted to.



We went for a walk the other day. I'm getting big enough to fit comfortably in the baby bjorn. Here's a close up of me. Check out my hat, pretty cool, huh?



So here's me and my dad and you can see the whole rig. I like to think that the "D" on the cap is an homage to me, but I think it might have something to do with my dad's hometown heroes, the Dodgers.



One more shot before we hit the road.



Here I am with Grandma Carolyn. She babysat me while my folks went out for a few cocktails. I got tired waiting for them to leave, so I passed out on Grandma's lap. Can you believe that I weigh over 13 pounds? Yup, it's true, I'm gettin' BIG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home