Sunday, July 02, 2006

Oh come on...the cops are pulling ME over?



License and registration? No, I don't think you understand, officer, I left my license in my other outfit. As for registration, see, here's the deal: my dad JUST bought this car and, well, he doesn't have the registration yet. I mean, he just went to DMV the other day to settle this registration problem.



Yes, officer. This vehicle is a 1986 Volvo DL 240. That's right, 4 cyclinders of pure power. What's that? Well, the odometer stopped working at about 236,000 miles, but I think there's about 240,000 or so. You're going to let me go with a warning? Wow, thanks officer!



On another note, I had another visitor today. Rebecca came by today to give me a test drive, I mean, test hold today. It was fun.



Enjoy my this episode's video. If you look closely (or watch it slowly), you can see my dimples. Bon apetit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home