Sunday, June 25, 2006

Back in the day, I understand that my parents were quite the sophisticated drinkers. Boozehounds, lushes, boozers...What's that all about? Eli and I are gonna find out.



We're feeling a little bit tipsy.



Now wait a minute. I don't know what happened here. You'd think I was in some kind of weird college fraternity. I'm gonna chalk it up to hazing.



Ok, we stopped for a little while to catch our breath.



We've had enough. We've learned a valuable lesson today. Leave the drinking to the professionals.



Cuteness is a state of mind.



That's all for now. I need to spend some quality time with my pops.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ramon. We miss you at softball. Dexter is so cute!!

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see the Lowey in Dexter is coming out! He maybe even setting a rew record! I think I was 3 or 4 before I starting stealing my Mom and Dads beer. He is just too damn adorable!

3:35 PM  
Blogger kreichs said...

Dexter is looking more and more like a little person!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home