Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day, everyone! Well, of course, it couldn't be Father's Day if I weren't around.



At first, I was under the impression that Father's Day was one of those holidays concocted by Hallmark, but in the end, I wanted to celebrate it to the fullest. But first, I need a little nap soon.



Like my mom, I thought I'd give my dad a day of props.



I've been thinking about the old days. Back in the day, when I was first born, there was such a big celebration, I wasn't sure if I posted enough pictures of all the visitors at the hospital. From left to right, Aunt Katie, Aunt Libby and Tita (that's aunt in Tagalog) Beth.



Here's my Aunt Libby trying to look cuter than me...she almost did it, 'cept she's got that dorky ID badge on. Sorry, Aunt Libby!



"Good evening, Agent Starling. My name is Hannibal Dexter...how about some fava beans with a nice bottle of boob milk..."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up D-Unit? Looks like you and your daddy celebrated a great first father's day together! I am so impressed by how much growing you've been doing. Oh, I totally agree with you...you were way cuter than I was when I came to visit you in the hospital. I have a feeling that's never going to change! I love you and miss you terrbily.

Love,
Tita Libby

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day Ramon!!!
You have the most beautiful son ever! I can't believe what a hansom young D-Unit he is blossoming into! Seeing the hospital pictures again really shows just how much he has grown.
Lil D, keep eating those fave bean & boob milk, they are doin' your baby body good!!

Love,
Tita Katie

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home