Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Let's face it, I spend most of my time sleeping. But there are those times when I'm wide awake and bushy-tailed. I think I'm more handsome than cute.



In this particular instance, I'm gonna have to go with cute.



There are other times when I just have to mull things over.



Check out my feet...pretty big, eh?



I'm getting better and better at sitting up. Don't get me wrong, I still need to be propped up, but I can still sit up nonetheless.



Then there are other times when I just want to say, "Dangnabit". Usually it's when my pacifier falls out of my mouth, then I gotta wait for either my mom or dad to pick it up, clean it and put it back in my mouth.



Check out my Elvis impression!



Ok, I need to get going. I keep saying that this blog business is tough work. Makes me work up quite an appetite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home