Sunday, August 27, 2006

Well, we're in for a special surprise this weekend.



Guess who learned how to eat?



There's a spoon coming towards my mouth! Food? On a SPOON? What am I supposed to do with that?



Oh, I think I get it now. My parents shovel food in their mouths, so why not shovel it into mine?



Hold on, now, don't take a picture of me while I'm eating. That's just not right.



Well hurry up with the next spoonful, I don't have all day. Oh wait, I DO have all day.



I'm gonna savor this next spoonful. Oh wait, what does savor mean? I'm just gonna let this rice cereal slide right into my gullet.



I babysat Billie the other night.



She's still making fun of me since she has more hair than I do.



This is a Sunday morning picture. I'm easy like Sunday morning.



Whew, I'm tired. I'll see you next time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHO IS THE CUTEST BABY BOY EVER!?!?!
I can't believe you are eating food now! You are beautiful and growing like a weed! I really enjoy the videos of you and all the fun sounds your mom & dad make!

Take care & keep on growing!
Love, Tita Katie

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home