Saturday, July 15, 2006

Mom and dad went to dinner, but that's ok, cause I had a date with Billie. The thing is, Billie's parents, Jakki and Andy, were around all night and all they would let us do is watch tv and have a farting contest. Here is the Billster letting one loose and we're having a good laugh over it. Oh, it was a grand old evening, good clean fun.



Ok, now it's my turn to let 'er rip. Man, I haven't laughed this hard in my life. That's saying a lot considering I'm just over 3 months old.



Billie didn't want to watch Project Runway, she wanted to watch Meerkat Manor. So we got into a little tussle over the remote control.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and Billie are so precious together. Looks like you have alot fun with her, maybe even a crush! I can't believe how big you are getting. Hugs & Kisses. Love Auntie Katie

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home