Monday, August 21, 2006

I know. It's been over a week since the last update. Almost two weeks. But you know what? My dad's camera broke a few weeks ago. A 5 megapixel camera busted and it was less than a year old. But my old man was brilliant enough to purchase a service plan for it and voila! A new camera! 7 megapixels of pure digital camera magic.

Check out how sweet my skin looks. I had a bad case of the eczema but thanks to my Lola's wisdom (grandmother in Tagalog) it looks much better. She sent me a big bag of guava leaves that my mom boils and adds to my bathwater. Dexter-Guava soup. Yummy.



And here's me and my dad in the kitchen. I'm surprised that my old man knows what a kitchen is considering he doesn't cook. Just kidding, he serves up a mean bottle of milk.



Here we are in the back yard. Nice and shady, but I still get a fair amount of the old Vitamin D. ha! Vitamin D as in Vitamin Dexter. Eh, I thought it was funny.



Here's another shot of us in the backyard. See? Nice and shady. It's hard to see, but the tree above me is covered in morning glories. So pretty, and blue is my color.



Check me out. I tried to let my dad in the picture, but I can't have anyone else steal my thunder.



Here's a little area hidden away in the back of the yard that Conard (our new neighbor) affectionately calls Cold One Corner. It's nice to sit and think about things.



Front of the house. That tiny little person on the bottom right is little ole me.



Oh, just a little closer. (I'm still working on my posture...)



Ahh, there I am. Beautiful. See you next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home