Monday, August 21, 2006

Two posts in one day. What can I say, lots of catching up to do.

You can thank my aunties Beth and Ellen for this gem of an outfit. I gotta say, I love me in a hat. A plaid hat no less. Did you notice that I'm wearing Dunlap pants? What's that? You're wondering what Dunlap pants are? Well, it's when my belly done lap over my pants.



Dad's knocked out...who's going to play with me?



My mom took me out to lunch with her friend Rebecca and Rebecca's mom, Louetta, last weekend. I was a little high maintenance that day so my mom had to hold me while she ate.



The ladies can't keep their hands off me for some reason. Here's Rebecca and Louetta giving me a good hold.



...want to keep playing with ball...but so tired...eyelids so heavy...not gonna let go...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Dexter!!! You are getting so big and still as handsom as ever!! Great pictures of your mom, dad and new house! It looks like you have been mighty busy with eating out, moving, and posing for all of your picture. What a tough life! I can't wait to see you. Love Aunt Katie (kisses on your chubby cheeks)

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dex -

Good to see you at the Farmer's Market! Too bad our mom's are such wimps about yellow jackets, eh? Cute photos on your groovy blog.

XXOO - Sofia

1:03 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Dexter! You're so cute! I'm glad our pictures turned out well- lunch was fun even if you weren't in the mood.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home