Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I finally got to snuggle and play with my Uncle Mike!!



We had a lot of fun together. He's crazy just like me.



I'm not quite sure why my mom felt compelled to feed me something so revolting. Peas are disgusting. Just thinking about it right now makes me throw up in my mouth a little.



I'm not kidding. I will eject the vile green goo.



Thankfully, Jenny came over and rescued me. She had the sense to feed me good old fashioned milk.



D Unit + J Dogg = Good Times

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dexter! Peas?! I haven't even had peas yet. Only rice cereal, sweet potato (mmm) and butternut squash. My next thing is supposed to be peas. Now, I'm not so sure. It sounds gross. You're looking cuter than ever -

Sofia (Oh yeah - my final adoption hearing is on September 22! We're all really excited.)

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home