Sunday, September 17, 2006

Hey all, this is an early morning picture. Coffee is for the weak, I'm on more of a natural high.



I just love to be smothered with kisses. Even if it's from my own papa.



Someone should tell the old man that he needs a shave. Feels stubbly when he kisses me. Yuckadoodle-doo.



I'm not sure if I can get any cuter. I'm trying to hide my cuteness, but it's sooooo hard to cover up.



My mom took a ferry ride into the city the other day with some good friends. Here I am with Elizabeth (my godmother Kirstyn's mother!).



And another friend, Louetta, holding my hand while I'm on my mom's lap on the ferry.



Must keep blogging...but so sleepy...must keep my peeps happy with new photos of my mug...I'll just post one mo...zzzzz...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dexter,

It's so nice to see how much you've grown and how much cuter, too.
I wish I could see you soon.
TitaNini

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home