Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Check out my new hat. I'm not quite that independent yet, but at least I can advertise it.



I met up with Sophia and Aidan to celebrate Kitty B's (aka Katherine's) birthday. They're pretty nice brunch dates. Maybe one day, we'll have a play date.



We went over to Jenny and Anthony's house this past weekend for pizza. It was a blast! They have a sweet lookin' kitchen which is where we took this picture.



One of my dad's favorite holidays is coming up: Halloween. Trying to scare up a costume with Jenny.



Had lunch with one of my dad's friends from his days at Blue Shield of California. It was nice to meet Stephanie G. since he knew my old man before I was born. I bet

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Its great to hear from you baby D! I check on you everyday to escape work and entertain myself. Make sure to tell your Mom and Pops that we miss them and need to get together soon!

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home