Saturday, December 09, 2006

After all the times I've taken pictures with Billie, it just occurred to me that I never had a picture with Billie and her mom, Jakki. Well, heeeeeeeerrreeeeee's Jakki. And Billie. And me.



Franklin Park. That's right, this park is down the street from our house. And I'll tell you, it's one sweet park. Great swings, slides, sandbox. Lots of fun stuff. Here I am in a swing.



And here I am in action in said swing.



I'm sitting in the driver's seat as Otto sits shotgun as we take a stroll down to the park.



This particular look on my face is one of utter and complete surprise.



Here I am with my godfather, Rob. He's a great guy and very photogenic. I'd say he's as photogenic as I am.



And here's Rob and I and little Rocco. Rocco is a little baby boy too, Baby dog boy, that is.



To round out this blog entry, here I am being held by Rob, Rocco's being held by Yancy and Rodney completes the family portrait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home