Thursday, November 02, 2006

Look, this photo was taken REALLY early in the morning. You can't possibly expect me to look good ALL the time.



Halloween. What a wonderful holiday. The whole crew (crew being me, mom and dad) dressed up as daredevils. Here I am flying around in my dad's arms.



Here's the three daredevils at the Farmer's Market. Lots of costumes, but I thought ours was the best. We bought the hats but mom made our capes. Major nerd alert...



Dang it, Vlad, get out of the way. This blog is about ME, not about you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dexter,

You still look cute even early in the morning. You look cute all the time. Your mom did a good job on the capes. Of course, your costume was the best. Did you go trick or treating Halloween night?
I'm looking forward to seeing you again soon. I bet you've grown a lot since the last time I saw you.

Tita Nini

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home