Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I've outgrown my car seat. My folks had to go out and get a bigger one to handle my ample frame. My two requirements for the new car seat were: 1) it had to look sweet, and 2) it had to be comfortable. Here I am giving it a test drive.



Oh yeah, it's very comfortable. So comfortable that everytime I sit in it, I fall asleep.



Again, all I want for Christmas is my other two front teef. Here are the top two popping in with a third thrown in as a bonus! I have 5 teeth, people. Recognize. But please, PLEASE, pretty please, don't look up my nose. My dad gave me a slight cold and I was feeling a little under the weather, so excuse my boogies.



Oh here's a cute picture of me to make up for the nose gold in the previous picture.



And here I am with my lovely mom about to take a nice Sunday stroll. Ahhh, it's the Fall season; time for football, pumpkins, turkeys and long nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home