Sunday, November 12, 2006

Every morning...every single morning, I wake up with a smile. A smile and sometimes a soiled diaper. It occurred to me that I've never had a picture of me in my own bed. Here I am in said bed along with my toys. That wooden car I have in my hand is from my uncle Victor.



Later on in the evening, I made dinner for my aunt Shannon and uncle Jeremy. Ok, I didn't make the dinner per se (my mom made the dinner) but I made sure everyone had a good time.



Sofia from my old neighborhood dropped by with her mom, Georgie. I'm turning into quite the lady's man.



I almost got this kissing thing down. I mean, you kiss with your forehead, right?



I brought a little relief to my dad's day at work by stopping by to have lunch with him. Wait, I mean I had lunch. Baby D's got to eat first.



Went to a birthday party for August Perry. It was a blast. I met a cute young thing named Isabella. Here I am being held by my aunt Mary (August's mommy) along with Isabella. Such a great party!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

god dang that bebe is cute. it's truely painful....ouch the cuteness is killing me.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home