Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving from Los Angeles, everyone! As you can see, I'm advertising the Thanksgiving holiday with this nifty bib that my parents bought me. I proceeded to put my dinner on it, but I chose not to put those pictures in my blog.



Here I am with my cousin, Randall. I tried to high five him, but he didn't grasp the concept.



My Lola's holding me as Tita Nini gave me an early Christmas gift.



Lolo and Lola enjoying my charming personality. At one point, my Lolo asked if he could hug me, I said, "Of course! My nickname wouldn't be Hugbert if I wasn't REALLY into hugging." So we hugged and it was beautiful.



How cool is this? My Lolo having a laugh to a joke I didn't quite understand.



You can see that I'm enjoying my milk bottles on my own. That's right, friends and neighbors, I can hold the bottle on my own to eat. Now, all I need to do is figure out how to mix my own bottles and I'll be set.



That's it for my first Thanksgiving. I had a great time down in Los Angeles and I even got to catch a few zzzzzs with my grandparents. My grandma is good at lim limming me. (For all of you non-Tagalog speakers, "lim lim" means to hold under one's wing, like a mama bird with her babies.)



And I want to add a quick shout out to my Grandpa John who celebrated his birthday on Thanksgiving. Happy Birthday, Grandpa! See you soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Dexter!
It looks like you had a wonderful weekend in LA with tons of food, hugs & kisses. I can't wait until we get to do the same with you over Christmas!!! Your new car seat looks pimped out-- I know you wouldn't have anything but the best!

Love Katie

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home