Sunday, December 03, 2006

It's December. You all know what that means. Yup, means that there's a strange tree in our house and me dressed up in a red costume to cover my jolly belly.



Check out this other nifty outfit. Legend has it that while mom was pregnant with me, she and dad went out and bought an outfit for me. Apparently, this is the first outfit that they bought for me. I can finally wear it now after being 7 1/2 months old.



And here I am trying to look pensive. I call this look "Blue Steel".



We went out to the old Alameda Naval Air Station for the monthly Antique Fair. It was a pleasantly crisp Sunday morning to walk around and look at all the cool antiques.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Santa Baby!! Ok, why does Dexter's Santa photo look eerily like a 1950s postcard? Relish the days when you can actually force your kid to wear something like that cause sooner than you think those days will be gone...I tried to dress Aidan up as "Chanukah Harry" last year but he body-slammed to the ground in protest..

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dexter, you are absolutely the best lookin' baby I have EVER seen!! You are so dang cute in your Santa outfit!! You better bring it to Colorado for Christmas morning!!! I can't wait to see you, your mom & dad. We are going to have so much fun!!! Just a few more weeks so you better start packing your bags.

Love Aunt Katie

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home