Saturday, January 13, 2007

We decided on a whim to wander around San Francisco the other day. Had breakfast in our old neighborhood of Noe Valley, then we went down to the Presidio (Crissy Field) for little walk. Here we are with a picturesque view of the Golden Gate Bridge.



Rebecca was up in San Francisco for Mac World. After a hard week of dealing with screaming Mac World attendees, Rebecca spent some time with a screaming Dexter.



And here is the trifecta of Suzie, Rebecca and Dexter. Great picture.



Whoa. What do we have here?



Sing us a song, you're the piano man. Yup, Dexter done got himself a little piano for the new year. It's never too early to start learning how to play!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Dexter, my little piano man,

I want to hear some music when I get up there to visit you, okay?
I am glad that your parents got back into the pattern of sending us pictures of you often. Your pictures sure make my day. I enjoy seeing the other people with you, but of course, you're the most precious to me.

Tita Nini

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home