Friday, November 09, 2007

Hello everybody. Sorry for the lack of updates to Dexter's blog. We're down a computer; the Mac that I use to download pics and update the blog is out of commission. So we're down to using the newer Mac (I'm more comfortable with the older Mac!). Anyway, no need to worry, we're all fine.

Last weekend we went to Tilden Park to go to the mini train ride. I've decided to let Dexter ride my shoulders and the train. He's big on getting on my shoulders and laughing. Only in this picture, he's not laughing.



And the always lovely mom and son. We were on the train so my hand wasn't that steady.



These types of videos are sooooo cute! Check out the Dexican as he walks down the street with his backpack on. It's a glimpse into the not so distant future when Dexter goes to school.



I like this pic. We took Sharon out for her birthday. I like candid pictures.



Suzie took the Dexican to Play Cafe in Oakland. It's a neat coffeehouse where parents can get a cup of coffee and a pretty large play area. Such a great concept.

Dexter had to show off his shopping cart skills. Smart kid, eh?



Dang it, the flash went off on this picture and it kinda washes out Dexter. Oh well, Dexter has been sitting at the desk (on his own, mind you) pretending that he's working on the computer. Hopefully the next post will be on the fixed computer so I can post more often!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home