Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm not sure if I've said it before, but this blog is like therapy for me. It helps me feel better by writing about our little Dexter. And with that...

Dexalotapus has a new set of kicks. These were on sale the other day at Doumitt Shoes here in Alameda and had to get them for D-Unit. Cue up "My Adidas" by Run DMC



Sometimes I wish I could get in the stroller and have Dexter push ME around. I'd like to say that the outfit that Dexter has on coupled with the way he's standing (bow-legged) reminds me of my pop.



Dexter is big on pointing out things now. You can't see it on this shot, but he's pointing out a cat crossing the street.



Here's the cat that Dexter was pointing out. At first glance, I thought the cat was missing an eye, but upon closer inspection, one eye was just dialated. Kinda spooky how one eye of the cat is dialated and the other isn't.



Another day, another outfit; but with the same new shoes. This time, he's pointing out a squirrel.



Certain poses, like this one, are difficult to capture, but I was quick on the shutter button!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ramon,

Thank you for posting new pictures of Dexter. Love those new shoes. Just wonder how long before he throws them "like yesterday's trash". Dexter is my ray of sunshine in these very bleak and gloomy days. Looking at his pictures and recalling the antics he did when I was with him (yes including some screaming fits) lightens my very heavy heart.
He is my theraphy when I feel overwhelmed. That's why I have his picture as wall paper on my computer.
Thank you for sharing Dexter with me.

Tita Nini

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dexter's picture brought on the flood of tears and the uncontrollable sobbing. your pop must have looked like dexter when he was that age! i keep telling your father how i will always see him in you,in victor and in cj.but it is dexter who brings the sweet ache in my heart because he will always remind me of my carlos when he was that adorable age.thank you for giving us dexter.
i love you ramon,very much. i love you as much suzie.
mom

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home