Saturday, October 13, 2007

I'd be fine if I could forget the month of September. It was a rough month for me and my family. I don't know what I'd do without Suzie and Dexter. Dexter has been trying (and succeeding) at cheering me up. His absolute favorite fruit at the moment (and that can change at any moment) is grapes. He's been entertaining us by putting the grapes on his head as if it's funny. Yea, it's funny.



The bib says it all. I'm guessing that later on in life, wearing a bib isn't going to make Dexatrim a "chick magnet".



But for now, it does make him a chick magnet whether he likes it or not.



Dexter loves him some park time. Franklin park is his home park.



Love this picture! And check out his new shoes. Styling!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting new pictures of my favorite chick magnet.
Without Dexter, my life would be gloomy. Such antics as putting a grape on his head, what I would give to see that all the time.
Thank you, Ramon and Suzie, for keeping this blog up to date.
Thanks and much love to you Dexter, for just being you.

Tita Nini

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about your loss. In the short time that I knew your dad I fell in love with his humor and his obvious love for his family. I am glad that adorable baby D is bringing such a bright light in to your life!! What a jem. Love you. Ellen

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have Dexter's Franklin Park picture as my office computer wallpaper. My friends at work could not help but be amazed as to how much Dexter has grown. They have tracked his growth with the baby pictures tacked on my wall and as I changed wallpaper pictures.
Mr. Chick Magnet is growing up to be a cute little boy. No more baby Dexter.

Tita Nini

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home