Thursday, March 15, 2007

Baseball season is right around the corner. Dexter can smell hot dogs, cracker jacks, beer and pretzels. Oh wait, that's me. We got him a baseball cap on a whim. I really didn't realize that it was possible that our little guy could get any cuter, but I'm glad I'm proven wrong.



Dexter loves to drink water out of cups/glasses nowadays. Not a silly baby sippy cup, but grown up glasses. He loves to drink and then say, "ahhhhhhhhhhh...refreshing". Ok, maybe he doesn't say "refreshing", but he does say, "ahhhhhhh".



Suzie and Dexter took the Alameda ferry to have lunch with me in the City to brighten up my day. Suzie was able to capture the ride with Dexter. I think it's a neat video cause of the water moving in the background and Dexter's expression



During lunch, one of San Francisco's finest stopped by to grab a bite to eat at the same restaurant that we were at. Dexter felt the compulsion to imitate San Francisco's own "Dirty Harry" and jump in the black and white cruiser and apprehend some criminals. But alas, the officer came out and stopped the Dexican before he could drive off. Dexter did, however, get this neat picture with him and the officer made him a junior police officer...he even gave him a badge!




Dexter tends to fixate on things. Things such as his high chair, his piano, mom's keys, spoons, the shower curtain; the usual stuff. We brought his stroller inside the house the other day and he was fascinated with it. Fascinated to the point where he talked about eating it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bexy said...

The Dexican... Dexatrim... Sir Dex-a-lot! You guys kill me!

Tha D is so adorable! I can't wait to celebrate his 1st birthday with all of you! XO

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home