Sunday, March 04, 2007

It's been a very busy weekend for Dexter. He had his weekend fully booked. That's out of the ordinary since most of the time he just does as he pleases; eats, sleeps , cries, poops, laughs...you know, the usual. We took plenty (and I mean PLENTY) of pictures. We take a lot of pictures and only a few actually make it onto the blog. I like to think I put up the best ones, but then again, I'm usually not in most of them. Is there some correlation to that? Hmph.

My family was in town for one more day and they came to visit and take us out for brunch. Before we left the house, Dexter did a little posing in front of the house. Dexatrim with Lola (my mom, Dexter's Grandmother).



The concept of a favorite photo is constantly changing for me. Actually, I have a lot of favorite pictures, so I'm not changing my favorite pictures, I'm actually just adding to them. I absolutely adore the pictures that include smiling pictures of Dexter. Why? Well, it's hard to actually capture him in a smile (one day I'll have a digital SLR), but when I do catch him smiling, it makes me happy. This one of my dad (Lolo) and Dexter makes me happy.



This is my immediate family. My parents along with my two older brothers, CJ and Victor are shown here. Again, many pictures taken, but this one was the best and oddly enough, it's the one where I'm not smiling. Go figure.



Dexter with Suzie, my parents and me. I tried to smile, I really did!



At brunch. I thought Dexter's expression was pretty funny.



Later on in the afternoon, we went to a gathering of my old co-workers from PathetiCare, er, I mean PacifiCare. Oh, those were the glory days. It just occurred to me that it's been over 12 years (1995) since I moved from Los Angeles to San Francisco. Most of the folks I met at PacifiCare turned out to be my first good friends, I'd go so far as say they're extended family. Here's Connie. Connie used to sit across the aisle from me and has plenty of funny stories about me. Popcorn, shoes with holes in them...I'll have to keep those to myself!



One of the first folks I met was Rob. He too moved to San Francisco from somewhere else (Arkansas!). I figured since we dressed in the same style suit most of the time we worked together (funny story, but if you want to know, e-mail me). Rob is also Dexter's godfather.



Group shot of the PacifiCare alumni (lovingly referred to as the Outbound Crew) along with family. The other baby being held by Brian is John Patrick. I worked with his mommy, Winnie (top left).



And one last one with Suzie in the picture. Great time was had by all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home