Monday, February 05, 2007

Guess who had a 9 month doctor's appointment on Monday? None other than the D-Unit (even though he's closer to 10 months now). Turns out our little friend currently weighs 20 pounds, 8 ounces and is 29 inches in height. Suzie and I were both wrong in guessing that he weighed 22 pounds or more. Dr. Parker says that The Dexican is in the 50th percentile in both weight and height which means he's average. Not average in looks, though. If you have something to say about that, leave a comment in the comments section below.



Jeanette was the lucky nurse who got to see me in my birthday suit.



Check out my lovely mom and me. We had some good fun posing in front of the mirror. This shot is one of dad's favorites now.

1 Comments:

Blogger kreichs said...

Those photos are some of the most fetching naked baby photos I've seen in a long, long time.

Love how that first photo has a strategically placed piece of fabric.

Ha!

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home