Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It was pretty warm last week. The last week of August, but now we're in September (which is kind of cold now). At least we got some pictures of Dexter showing off his physique at the Alameda beach.



Note Dexatrim's speedo. What a hunk!



Check out his swagger on the beach.



Dexter and Suzie came by to watch one of my Monday night softball games. Here he is giving me a goodluck kiss before I went out into the field...we ended up WINNING the game!



Here's Dexter on his horse. As you may recall, Uncle Victor got this for Dexter and Dexter LOVES it!



Everyday, Dexter has more and more to say. As you can see and hear, he's such an engaging young man. With that, he's off to ride his horse into the sunset. And remember, Safety First!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Ramon for the latest post. I miss Dexter very much and these blog entries make feel close to him. But I don't know if it's my server, but there are two pictures I don't see. I guess it's the last one on the beach and the one after his picture on his wooden horse.

Tita

9:05 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Hmmm...those are the videos. They show up for me. Maybe try it again a little later or from a different browser.

Hugs,
Suzie

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home