Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Let's open up with this:



All right, everyone. It's been a while. Biggest news? DEXTER'S SECOND BIRTHDAY! Hurray for our little man! It was such a great day. It also happened to be the day that Dexter got baptized.

So let's take a look at his baptism/birthday celebration with Dexter running out into the backyard.



This look is familiar to us. Dexter looks this way whenever he sees someone new; kind of like he's saying, "uh, hi".



This is why I don't like pictures of myself. I don't have a wonky eye, it's the angle of the camera. Leave it to Dexter's good looks to make me look bad.



"HEY! It's my birthday AND my baptism day!"



Ok, here's a cute picture of Dexter.



Dexter's moment of truth; the baptizing moment.



Grandma Carolyn and Dexter after the ceremony.



Godfather Anthony, Mom, Dexter and myself hamming it up for the camera.



Flanked by Grandma Carolyn and Lola Victoria.



Party Time! Dexter enjoying his birthday while almost in his birthday suit.



Shirtless. That's the way Dexter wanted to celebrate his birthday.



Dexter needed some help to blow out his candles.



Might as well close this entry with Dexter looking clean and not so disheveled.

See you next time!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dexter,

Your birthday cake looks so delicious, was it? I'm so sorry I missed your birthday and baptismal party.
You're looking more and more like a little boy and not a baby any more.
Looking forward to see you in your tuxedo at Uncle CJ's wedding.

Tita Nini

1:21 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

What a big boy! And a exciting weekend, sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate. Looks like you all had lots of fun.

Love,
Aunt Katie

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home