Monday, March 31, 2008

Dexter had a playdate today with Billie. They've got quite a bit in common. They're both about to turn 2 years old and they both enjoy playing with dirt.



Turns out Billie likes more than just dirt. Apparently she's got a hankering for a little Dexican. Being the ladies' man that he is, Dexter was playing hard to get by walking away.



Gotcha! Billie's got a handle on Dexter; he's not going anywhere now.



Concerned for his safety and well-being, Dexter ceases to resist the affections of a little girl named Billie.



So at the end of it all, Dexter just resigned himself to being the chick magnet that he is (just like his old man). Here he is going to his special place, just waiting for the embrace to end.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon, my dear Sunshine. It really isn't that bad, I mean the little girls.
I'm so sorry I'll miss your birthday this year, but hopefully I can see you when I'm up there the following week-end. do you know that our birthdays are only 5 days (but many, many years) apart? That's why you'll always be special to me.
Tita Nini

12:47 PM  
Blogger kreichs said...

Poor Dexter. He better get used to having girls chase him. I loved this little photo-essay. Tee-hee!

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home