Saturday, February 02, 2008

All right, everybody, here we are again. A lot has been happening since our last post. Suzie and I took a trip out to Portland for Karen and Dennis' wedding. Let's keep it in perspective cause Dexter didn't come with us. That's right, it was a grown-up weekend. It's not to say we didn't miss our little Dexter, but it was a nice little trip for just the two of us.

We stayed at the Hotel Deluxe in Portland. Beautiful hotel, beautiful room, beautiful wife!



I tried my hand at taking a artsy photo of Suzie. I really like this picture cause she's soooooo cute and pretty in this shot.



While in Portland, it was Suzie's birthday. We actually spent most of the day at Portland Airport, but I'm so happy that the two of us spent the day together. Grandma Gail sent Suzie a beautiful birthday bouquet. Pictures just don't do it justice.



Can't have a post without pictures of Dexter. Suzie put all of Dexter's stuffed animals in his crib with him. An avalanche of stuffed animals!



I think Dexter's showing his pleasure of being neck-deep in softness.



That's it for now. See you all very soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dexter,

My, how fast you've grown. I'm looking forward to seeing you at the end of the month when I go with your Lola to take care of some business in Daly City. see you soon.

Tita Nini

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home