Friday, March 21, 2008

Dexter received an Easter present from his Tita Nini today. It was a very soft Easter bunny! Oh yea...HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! Bunny rabbits, pastel eggs and marshmallow peeps for everyone.



Yes, yes, Dexter's wearing a green jumper. St. Patrick's Day was earlier this week, but I blame his being born one week before his actual due date for his timing



Check out these two cutie pies. Such a lovely sight that I get to see every single day.



Whew. Dexter's tuckered out. He's gotta save up his energy for the weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dexter,

I am so glad that you got your Easter bunny in time. My dear, it's only been a month since I last saw you and you look like you've grown so much. You're now a little boy and not the baby Dexter. But you are still my sunshine, my only sunshine.
I hope to see you soon. I am visiting Uncle CJ on the week-end of April 17. I want to attend Auntie Bing's bridal shower given by her co-workers on April 18. Then her parents arrive from the Philippines on Saturday, April 19. So I think it would be really hectic for them. We can plan on this as it's still a couple of weeks away.

Tita Nini

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home