Sunday, May 06, 2007

We've been a little lax on taking pictures lately. A lot of things are going on right now. I'm on my way down to Los Angeles next weekend with Dexter to visit my family. My dad is going through a bit of a rough patch in reference to his health and we're hoping he feels better soon. Coincidentally, it's my dad's birthday this coming Friday; Happy Birthday, Pop!

Thought we'd share what Dexter looks like first thing in the morning. It's not all lollipops, rainbows and kittens with the Dexican. I lovingly refer to this as Dexter's morning face before he gets his first cup of coffee, I mean, first bottle of milk.



But guess what? Just like every cloud has a silver lining, Dexter has his sunny disposition face.



When I leave for work in the morning, Dexter usually looks out the window. That's pretty much it, he normally doesn't wave, but he has been known to smile.



That's it for now. See you all soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dexter,

Your Los Angeles family is very excited about your coming to town. I'm sure your Lolo will recover faster because of your visit.

See you very soon. In the meantime, take care. Do not forget to bring enough supply of milk when you come down. We want that sunny disposition in the morning.

Tita Nini

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home