Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! Dexter and I spent the weekend in Los Angeles as I've mentioned in last week's installment. We went to the hospital to visit Dexter's Lolo and he's feeling a little better. We're hoping he feels a lot better so he can go home and rest. Get well soon, pop. We took this picture when we went to vist my dad at the hospital.



The plane trip down to Los Angeles was pretty easy with just me and Dexter (the plane trip back was a whole 'nother headache...can you say "meltdown"?). Anyway, Dexter's impression here summed up his feelings on the plane ride back.



My cousin, Adel, works for Southwest airlines and just so happened to be working the day that Dexter and I were going to return to Alameda. As you can see, Dexter's intestinal fortitude knows no bounds as he proceeds to place Adel's ear plugs directly into his mouth. It was pretty neat to see Adel at the airport cause she got Dexter a trip to an airplane cabin!



"Dexter Seven Niner heavy, you are clear for take off on runway 1 north"...that's what dexter was babbling as he pretended to be the pilot of the plane. Needless to say, the real pilot came in and put Dexter in a passenger seat (not a captain's seat).



Bye from Los Angeles! Hope all you moms had a good weekend. I hope that you feel better, pop and we all love you very much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Dexter,

Thank you for your visit. I enjoyed having you for almost a day and a half. I know your Dad feels different about it. I know that your Lolo really appreciated your coming down to see him.
That was a neat little "tour" Adele gave you on the plane. Later you can look back at this picture and wish that you had remembered a little more about sitting in the cockpit.
You're such a lovable and very good little boy. You put up with out your mom and among very unfamiliar people and surroundings very well. I had a very, very good time everytime I was with you.
I hope you enjoy your book of First Tagalog Words.

Tita Nini

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home