Monday, February 16, 2009

Before the rain came down in buckets here in the Bay Area, we went to a park by my old apartment in Pacific Heights. Here we are enjoying the seesaw. By the way, if anyone is ever in San Francisco, I highly recommend visiting this park; it's got one of the best views of the San Francisco Bay that opens to the Pacific Ocean.



Trying to be quick on the shutter, it was difficult to catch Dexter on the seesaw.



It's kind of funny that Dexter has been avoiding slides for a while. But as soon as we got to this park, Dexter wanted to go down a pretty nice one!



An action video of our little Dexter coming down the slide...



And a race between Dexter and me down the slide to see who could get to Suzie first...I won!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi you guys,

I do not have the videos even in my home computer. I know I don't get them at work and now I can not even post a comment at work.
I hurried to open the blog at home but I still do not have the video.
Dexter, you look so grown up in your pictures. I thought you always liked the slide. I remeber you going down the slide at the park close to your house on Morton and also at Uncle CJ's play area. Did you enjoy the see-saw? I do not like see-saws. I don't know why, but it kind of scare me. Tita is "duwag" (Pilipino word for somebody who is easily scared).

In these very tense times at work, I sometimes forget the pleasure my little sunshine, Dexter, brings me. He makes me happy when skies are gray, so keep posting new pictures.

Tita

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Tita again. When I went back to the blog, I saw the videos.

Good work, Dexter. with a little more practice, you'll soon beat your Dad. You will have to show me your sliding skills next time I get to see you.

Tita

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home