Sunday, April 23, 2006

Hello. I am Dexter Francis. I was born on April 15, 2006 at 10:42AM. As you can see, I was born weighing in at 6 pounds, 7 ounces.



Here I am with some clothes on, but, just like my father, I like to strut around with no pants on.



Sometimes, when it's just me and my mom and dad, I like to wrap myself up in paper. In this particular case, I'm being weighed by a visiting nurse to make sure that I'm nice and healthy.



I took a ride in a stroller for the first time. I had to bundle up with a super soft blue blanket.



I've got a lot on my mind nowadays and I always take time to reflect on the complexities, sometimes I strike a pose like this:



Other times, I just get sooooo frustrated that it makes me want to scream and shout.



That's it for my first entry in my blog. Between diaper changes, feedings and naps, I'll update my blog. It's nap time now...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dexter said...

wow. that kid must have some good genes.

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congradulations on your arrival! Tell Mommy Dearest and your Metro Daddy that I heard you finally got here from your Uncle Mike in Paris. We spoke just as he and Pandora were running out the door on their vacation. Needless to say, he was totally excited and everyone who overheard our cell phone conversation (we were a bit loud) clapped when they heard us screaming and shouting our praises. So, welcome Dex and may you live long and prosper!
Nelson

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home